+90 212 292 60 00
Gokce is passionate about crafting legal solutions for securing intellectual assets, protecting innovation and creative ideas.
Defending Creative Visionaries with Legal Expertise
Gokce works with both foreign and domestic clients across various sectors, including automotive, luxury, and technology, specializing in the prosecution and enforcement of intellectual property rights related to trademarks, copyrights, designs, and unfair competition disputes. Gokce takes role in the entire counselling process, from registrations to enforcement, especially on the trademark side. She actively handles trademark prosecution matters before the Turkish PTO including registration, classification, limitation, withdrawal, opposition, objection proceedings. She is also a member of the anti-counterfeiting team, actively involved in coordinating simultaneous raid operations, working closely with Customs authorities, initiating takedown procedures, and managing destruction and settlement negotiations.
- Gokce has actively participated in the "Unreal Campaign", a social awareness project initiated by the International Trademark Association. The Unreal Campaign is a voluntary social awareness program which aims to educate young consumers about the importance of trademark, the dangers of counterfeit products and services. She is still one of the members conducting this awareness project in Turkey. She participated in the "Deris Leadership Awareness" program which was designed to enhance awareness of essential soft skills and leadership styles, providing her with valuable insights into leadership, strategy, communication, and business management. She has started her career in Deris as an intern and continues as an Associate in trademark and litigation departments.
- How are perishable products suspended and preserved before the Turkish customs?
- Large Scaled Raid Operations Against Counterfeit and Smuggled Motor Oil Products
Koç University-Faculty of Law, Bachelor of Law
General Course on Intellectual Property (World Intellectual Property Organization – WIPO) (2022): A comprehensive course on trademark, patent copyright, geographical indications, design and unfair competition.
Languages: Turkish, English
- Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member of the Istanbul Bar Association since 2022
Deriş Patent Building Kabataş, İstanbul
+90 212 252 6122