+90 212 292 60 00
She strongly believes without trust nothing can flourish and thinks trust is the cornerstone of relationship with her clients.
Soley is an intellectual property lawyer representing and counseling local and international clients for IP litigation in patent, trademark, design, copyright and unfair competition disputes before Turkish courts. She advises on IP strategies and establishing IP protection.
- Receiving a Rising Star Award from Managing IP 2022.
- Participating in Meet the Sponsor Day on 2021 AIPPI World Congress as a speaker on Anticounterfeiting in Turkey.
- Organizing policy dialogue as well as webinar on anti-counterfeiting in collaboration with INTA and Turkish Patent and Trademark Office.
- Attending first online customs training as well as physical customs trainings as a trainer.
- Handling large-scale raid operations which had reflected to the media.
- WTR-Anti-Counterfeiting Guide Turkey Chapter 2019-2020-2022
- New Chapter for IP in E-Commerce
- Article on Status of Rebranding and Remarking Goods Under the Intellectual Property Code
- Liability for Online Counterfeiting in Turkey
- AIPPI San Francisco Q283 – 2022 – “Protection of trade secrets during civil proceedings”.
- AIPPI Hangzhou Q278 – 2021- “Industrial Design and the Role of Prior Arts”.
- AIPPI Hangzhou Q273 -2020- “Trademarks descriptive use as a defense”.
- AIPPI Cancun Questionnaires 2018 - "Joint Liability for IP Infringement".
Koç University, Faculty of Law, LL.B.
Languages: Turkish, English, German
- Istanbul Bar Association since 2017
Deriş Patent Building Kabataş, İstanbul
+90 212 252 6122